
We went to the Dr today for follow-up xrays and there has been no visible bone growth but no further seperation of the bone(s). The little shred of bone that is connecting the two pieces remains intact. I was nervous that swatting that evil horse fly last week might have snapped it. There is a big space between the bones so it is no surprise that there is no connection as of yet. It could take up to 8 weeks to make the bridge. We thank God for the wonderful way He designed our bodies to heal. Two bones that are not even pointing at each other will find their way through the muscle and tendons to reconnect what was once whole. I'm glad I'm not in charge of making them connect.
3 comments:
You will remain in our prayers! Thanks for the update!
Bummer! Glad it's not worse though. We'll keep you in our prayers.
Oh dear! Was hoping for more progress. Keep encouraged :-) Ruth
Post a Comment