Friday, August 29, 2008

My Ehud


Temporarily being unable to lift my left arm has been a burden . It has however brought about some necessary changes. In prep for the start of school (that term bugs me) I bought some shelf materials at Lowe's to house the abundance of this and that. The Kids helped me select and load what we needed, pushed the cart and loaded it in the van. When I started to put them up in the back room I realized, "I need two hands." I have to admit when I feel pressured or rushed. it is at times easier to do things myself than slow down and walk the kids through it. Things have changed and now I need somebody to help. I called the boys in and handed them hammers, screwdrivers, tape and a level. They were both thrilled. I walked them through instalation of three shelves with only one real injury than hardley bled at all. It brought to mind Ehud. (Judges 3) Those boys are my good left arm.

No comments: